- Language Assistance / Non-Discrimination Notice (Opens in new window)
- Asistencia de Idiomas / Aviso de no Discriminación (Opens in new window)
- 語言協助 / 不歧視通知 (Opens in new window)
Medicare can be confusing.
Did you know?
Medicare is health insurance provided by the federal government for people age 65 and older, people with certain disabilities and people with End Stage Renal Disease.
There are several ways to learn about your Medicare coverage options:
- You can review the CMS website at www.medicare.gov (Opens in new window) or call 1-800-MEDICARE.
- You can contact Medicare Advantage health plans directly for information about the plans they offer.
- Speak with a licensed insurance agent in your area.
- Attend a local meeting.
During this Medicare Annual Enrollment, WellMed is hosting meetings where you can learn about your health plan options by a licensed insurance agent. For a list of meetings in your area, please view our calendar of events.Calendar (Opens in new window)
WellMed is a medical group that specializes in helping individuals with Medicare stay health by providing more attention, and practicing prevention. WellMed accepts Medicare and select Medicare Advantage health plans.Health Plans Accepted (Opens in new window)